OUR SEVEN CORE BELIEFS
As a church family, we are united in our core beliefs and values, which identify who we are. We invite you to study and learn about God’s direction for our lives.
- Jesus Christ is the one and only sacrifice for our sins and he arose from the dead
(1 Corinthians 15:1-8; John 3:16).
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God – a lamp to our feet and a light to our path
(2 Timothy 3:16; Psalm 119:10).
- Every person has worth as a creation of God, but all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
- Forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who trust Christ as Savior and Lord
- Those willing to obey Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith and be baptized into him for forgiveness of sins
(Romans 10:9; Acts 2:38).
- The church is the Body of Christ on earth, is empowered by the Holy Spirit and exists to save the lost and edify the saved
- Jesus Christ will one day return to take God’s children to be with him forever
(1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).